Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waiting for Lost

Well... here I am. waiting to watch lost. I'm hoping it'll be a good season, and things will finally get sorted out. Speaking of lost. I miss the good ol' lost days where my brother and sister n law and cousin's would get together every wednesday to watch it. Even though it wasn't the best season it was a good time to get together with family, and I really enjoyed it. Now it's just me... sitting on my computer waiting. Atleast it'll be a commercial free and good quality.

My poor computer is having difficulties trying to charge. I'm hoping it's the power cord and not the actual part in my computer. My friend is sending me her old power cord soon hopefully. It's for the same computer, except she broke her computer. I'm just hoping it gets here soon, cause I use my computer quite a bit.

School is becoming more work. And if I slack for a day, it messes up the rest of my week with me trying to catch up.

So I got a haircut yesterday. I'm still not quite sure how I like it. I guess I'll just have to give it a few days and grow into it. Maybe I can get a picture up, we'll see.

I made some delicious funeral potato's and ham tonight. I must say, it was probably one of the best batches I've made. It turned out really good!

That's about my excitement for the week so far. But the week isn't over! so we'll see what else will happen.

2 comments:

  1. LOST WEDNESDAYS RULE!

    Ya we miss it too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got to see more than the first season or two. :-( Wouldn't mind seeing the rest some day.

    ReplyDelete