Sunday, January 11, 2009

Learning a new skill

I can now prouldy say......... I can drive a manual!

For the most part.... I realized tonight that I'm actually a pretty good driver, for the little experience that I have. And I do pretty good except when I'm arguing. If I'm arguing, I have a higher tendency of killing the car. So as long as I can stay calm I can drive well. =D
I also have only driven at night. So I'm going to have to try some daytime driving. When theres actually other cars around. So I can get used to other people.

But on to other things!

I start my 2nd week of school tomorow. The first week went pretty well. I have homework everynight in atleast 2 classes, and sometimes more depending on the day. But so far my classes seem like they will be alright. I think my hardest class will be the Management class. But we'll see what I think in a month or so.

Works been going alright, except for the occasional stupid people who come in. Really - if you want to find out what people are like, work in a job where they feel that they are better than you and see how they act and treat you. Some people are nice, but others you just wish you could share a few words of advice with them, and just hope they grow up.
But! There are also a lot of good people out there, I just wish the negative people wouldn't stand out as much.

Well, thats my tiny rant about mean people. I'm pretty content now, and it's time for homework and sleep!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Suggestion.

    Remove the location of your work in the Bio, and be careful what you say about customers even here....this is the internet and anyone can check in.

    other than that, good job with driving! even if you're a bad driver with road rage, that drives too fast, and stops too fast, and can't drive straight on an icy road.. or get our of her parking lot.... :)

    ReplyDelete