Thursday, April 2, 2009

Updatey

Well an update on the money -- we have none. Still nothing, and I really don't think we'll be able to find out. It's just slightly eerie that there is a theif among us and they could do it again anytime. I just hope guilt finally gets them to turn themselves in.

Anyways! I got 3rd place last week out of all the marketing directors. It's based on giving out samples on saturday and I did a good job! Hopefully it'll go good again this saturday. Specially since it's conference and there will be a lot of people traveling through.

School is going good! Took a scary math test today... don't know how I did. But we can fix our tests and get half the points back we lost. But I'm hoping I did pretty well!

With school in mind there's only 4 weeks left! It's crazy to think that another semester is almost over. I have an apointment set up for Monday with my school advisor, so hopefully I'll be able to figure out how much longer it'll take me to graduate, and to make sure I'm on the right track!

I think I'm developing a slight cold. My through has been really sore and my stomach has been unhappy on and off all day. Hopefully it's just something small and it'll pass.

Well! Time to get back to some homework.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny, you're awesome. Engleman girls are my favorite ;) Can't wait to see you in SLC for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow on the ground here in Moab sat morning. I think you should call in Mr. Monk to solve the case of the missing loot. I'm glad to hear you are doing well in school. I hope you only have one year left.

    PS - yes I am having a nice day. TY

    ReplyDelete