Friday, April 10, 2009

My 21st Birthday!

So I had an awesome Birthday!!

One of my classes was canceled so Travis took me out to breakfast at Ihop - which I got a really tasty steak burrito. Then I got sung to in my Math class and got candy in my HRHM class. It was awesome.

I also got birthday wishes throughout the day. =)

Mom and Dad also came to visit - which was really nice of them. =D Mom, Dad, Travis, and I went to Ninja, a Japenese Sushi and Grill. It's probably one of my favorite restaurants. We got a hibachi table where they cook in front of you. It was great. They also sang to me and let me bang the gong once. We got what I think was sorta like fried ice cream for my birthday treat, but it also had like cake too. It was really tasty!

Travis also bought us sushi to try. I was so proud of dad he tried some even though he said he rather jump out of a 2 story building. =P
And mom was impressive too! She had the cooked roll and the RAW spicy tuna roll. She's a lot braver than me I think. =)

I also got an ice cream cake. Yum!! We put my candles on it and sang after dinner. It was all very very yummy!

I also got some great presents. I got a camera (which isn't quite here yet - but I hear it's hot pink. Woot! I think it'll be awesome!) and a memory card for the camera, also season 1 and 2 of heroes and yes man, and a nice jacket and a sweet strobe light that you hook into a lamp. I haven't tried it out yet, but I think it's going to be really cool. And also some pretty little roses.

All in all It was a great day. Everything just seemed right and happy and beautiul. The weather was very nice too!

I'm sad to have it over - but back to work today at 4. But I'll have another break soon with Rindy's wedding coming up! Where I'll see all of you!!

Have a fantastic day! I know I will! =D

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday lady! Looking forward to seeing you at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we were able to spend part of your birthday with you. On your comment about jumping out of a 2 story building. You didn't mention that - that is what I did the day before at fire department training. We had to jump head first out of a two story window, catch a ladder, swing around in the air, and then slide down the ladder. It was cool. Yes we had a safety line attached to us. Glad you had a nice day. We did too. Love mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! I'm glad you had a great birthday! Have you tried out that strobe light yet? Does it work? Is it cool or stupid? Thanks for helping out with the bridal shower!

    ReplyDelete