Friday, March 27, 2009

Back to real life and all it's drama

Well! I had a wonderful spring break. I got to go home and visit the family and friends. It was nice, everyone wanted to buy me lunch! =D

I was sad to go back to the real world. While I was gone our little hand mixers at work broke (the main big one broke a couple weeks back) and so we were all mixing everything by hand, and when you get a rush with lots of ice cream and all you have is a little metal spoon it's no fun!

But that's not the all of it. Aparently someone stole $460 from one of the deposits. We don't know who or how but it's gone, so things have been a little unsettling. The police are involved.. but really I don't know how much they can do, or want to do. Also we're down 33% in sales from last year. So we gotta figure something out. We've had tons of fun meetings and changes going on. So hopefully things will start looking up!!

Other than work - it was back to school too. I had one test that I think I did pretty good on and then just lots of fun homework. I'm very confused in math. I can't wait till I don't have to take any more math. Ever again!!!!!! ( I hope)

Other than that - that's about all that has been going on.

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. While the boss is away... the kids will play!:)
    Good luck on getting everything straightened out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, i admit it, i didn't take the $400.00!

    If you need help in math let me know, I'm much better at it now than when I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was from me, I didn't realize nat was logged in until i hit send.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you figure out who took the $$$. It's not good having someone work for you that will do that. Management can be tough at times - but I know you are up to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll admit it.. it was me... I couldn't help myself as a passed through Cedar City.. wait.. it couldn't have been me... I was there after the fact! Hope you got it all figured out.

    ReplyDelete