Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Image Tag!


1. go to your my document/my pictures

2. go to your sixth file

3. go to your sixth picture

4. blog about it

5. tag six people
Haha! This was the night before my big Castlerock climb with Rindy and Shane. My father learned that I didn't really know how to repel so he figured I should probably practice. And where would the best place to practice be? In the living room!
I tag Rindy, Clinton, Natalie, Dad (if he ever makes a blog) and... anyone else who reads this!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pix, but doesn't sound like anyone to interested in playing tag. I would though if I had a blog. :)

    I'm home from NM.

    Did you hear that Sara Melo is getting married on the 12th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... I did it.. and I did my tagging as well!

    ReplyDelete