Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yay Pancakes!

Alas - another day of free food! It was national pancake day today. Free pancakes at Ihop. So of corse I had to stop by and get some pancakes. Now I'm not a big fan of pancakes, but they were pretttttttttty darn tasty. =D

On other new things - It was half price burgers tonight. Even though we couldn't put up any balloons (we're out of helium) we had quite a good business day.

And then the day before that I gave blood! Hurray!!!! I don't know why, but I really enjoy giving blood. I guess I figure it's one way I can help out other people. =D

I drained myself in 4:38. woot! Go me!!

The only problem is that I didn't get a whole lot of sleep the night before that (which probably wasn't a smart thing) so giving blood + little sleep = crazy Jenny. I think I might have scared a few people haha

Anywho. That's my tiny update, not a whole lot of newness going on.

So I hope you're all having a wonderful week!!! It's time to do some more awesome homework!

Hope you're all having a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. I never have time to get free food! Darn it. Too bad you aren't up here this weekend. I'm having all my bridesmaids come help me do invitations. Fun Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE!!!! oh I guess you did! just didn't notice because it was about pancakes again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- great time on the BLood donating!
    It usually takes me 45 minutes (no joke) to give blood, and then I usually clot right before the bag is full- thus they can't even use my blood. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to give blood the other day too, but I forgot. You are doing good. It must have been all those Buffy shows that got you into giving blood.

    ReplyDelete