Friday, August 14, 2009

New Places!

Hello Everyone!!

As most of you know I'm now currently living in Orem! I'm loving it! I love the change, and the different pace, and pretty much just everything here.

Work has been going great, I'm working at a 24/7 store, where it's actually busy sometimes. Which makes it pass faster and more fun. And I enjoy bossing people around. =P Well, for the most part I do.

I finished my summer classes last week. It's nice having a couple of weeks of actual summer without school, but I start again August 26th. I'm taking 19 credits, so that means I'm going to have to cut my work schedule down. (Currently I work 40+ hours) So I'm thinking maybe 20 hours or so, we'll see how it goes. I just need to go down to the institute sometime and get a class there, and see how credit transfers and whatnot.

That's about it that's going on right now. I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. yay! we love updates on your life. :) Good to see you last weekend. We will plan another day? Are you up for a bikeride? We can provide a bike. (ie...I will "steal"/"borrow" one from my fam. They have many)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm glad you are so much closer now! You need to come up and visit me in our new home! Plus it will give you experience driving in SLC. It's just like Provo but the crazies are LESS crazy. I have a bed you can sleep in too now if you want to crash over night.

    Muah!

    ReplyDelete